Stephen King set a trend when he wrote Christine, his novel about a murderous automobile. If there is anything the man seems to like more than evil clowns terrorizing New England hamlets, it's cars behaving badly. A cursory glance at his publications will tell you it's true: Mister Mercedes, From A Buick Eight, Maximum Overdrive... and the list goes on.
Gearheads, rejoice! We've titled this collection: It Came From The Garage! It'll feature an eclectic mix of iconic cars in horror and dark fantasy settings that are sure to rev your panic throttles and send your nerves into redline. See below for the so-far confirmed list of authors and their contributions. Since we're still putting this one together, this list is by no means final. Indeed, you can expect new additions, and maybe even a few surprises in the coming weeks.
1) M.A.D. Mobile - Antonio Simon, Jr.
2) Ugly Joyride - R. Perez de Pereda
3) A Moment In Time With Black Shadow Tess - Richard Ayre
4) The Driver - Alana Turner
5) Out on Arrowhead Road - Sarah Cannavo
6) Special Delivery - David Owain Hughes
7) The Horseman Comes Riding - Stephanie Kelley
8) The Cavalier Cavalier - Jonathan Edward Ondrashek