The human race is overrated. Humans have had a good run these past few thousand years, but of late they've gone into decline. Watch about ten minutes of prime-time TV for proof enough of this fact.
It's time humans quit while they're ahead, else they continue making total jackasses of themselves and keep ruining everything for everyone else - because that's all they're good at these days.
- I will not compromise myself and later seek help. Help never comes, or comes with strings attached.
- I will not fool myself into thinking anyone really cares.
- I will not trust my friends further than I can throw them, but will make sure I am bigger than my friends.
- I will not trick myself into thinking I have friends.
- I will not swallow my anger, even if others think me rude - they deserve every inch of it.
- I will not despair. I am not the problem, others are. They'll have to deal with it, not me.
- I will not be like most people. The problem with people is that they are human beings, and I'm glad I'm not one.